Cupertino, California – Fundography is a no-cost app and website that gives users an easy, fun, and effective way to share and purchase photos in order to support a favorite cause. Here’s how the unique crowdsourcing works:
* Users email Fundography to request having their fundraiser included on Fundography’s Calendar of Events.
* If accepted, a Fundography album becomes available for sharing photos of the event, allowing event-goers to upload photos straight from their iPhone via the app, or from any smartphone or camera via the web.
* Photos are sold for $2.50 as jpeg files, with $2.00 going to the designated charity. No registration is required to purchase photos, and payment can securely be made via PayPal or credit card. Purchases are delivered immediately via email.
* Photos remain available for sale for a minimum of two weeks following the end of the event, and Fundography pays the designated charity once all sales are complete. Password protection for the album is optional.
Fundography is perfect for all types of fundraising events and can be used to turn any party or celebration into a fundraising opportunity. With photos priced at just $2.50, it’s something that virtually anyone can be a part of. What’s more, those who buy a photo aren’t just supporting a worthy cause – they’re also getting a memento of a special event.
“Selling photos digitally is a low cal, green, no-risk fundraising alternative to selling cookies, magazines, or raffle tickets,” comments Fundography, LLC founder Diane Schwartz. “Crowdsourcing with Fundography makes it a fun community effort, but for event-planners using the services of a professional photographer, we also offer a fundraising option at our sister site, Snapped4U.
Once an event is on the Calendar of Events, event-planners and event-goers can then promote their Fundography campaign and encourage uploads and sales.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 1.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fundography 1.3.4 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Fundography LLC is the creator of Fundography which crowdsources and sells photography for fundraising events. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Fundography LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.