Biella, Italy – Biella, Italy – Indie developer Ferraioli Antonio today is pleased to announce the release of Rummy ! v.1.0, free for iPad, iPhone and iPod. This is the classic Basic Rummy game described on the Rummy page of Wikipedia. Players challenge 1, 2, or 3 virtual or online players to an exciting game of “Basic Rummy” following the rules and some variants described on the english wikipedia page of Rummy. It is possible to play online against human players in two different game modes (Single Game, Score Game).
The game is easy to learn by seeing the 3 minutes introductory tutorial presented at first startup (or from the help menu). Each player receives 7 to 10 cards at the start, and the game uses one or two decks of 52 cards, and eventually 2 jokers each. “Rummy !” offers many configurations options like the number of players, their strength, variations on how points are calculated and more detailed game aspects. The game features animated deals, discards, draws, and plays with accurate accompanying sound effects.
Feature Highlights (some available only in fully enabled version):
* Two offline game modes to play against your iPad, iPhone or iPod
* Two online game modes to play against human players
* Configurable player strengths
* Configurable players count
* Configurable discarded cards usage variants
* Configurable score assignment variants
* Configurable jokers usage
* Brief tutorial to learn the basic rules in three minutes
* Video tutorial to learn possible gestures
* Detailed help with all available rules and references to possible variants
* Resumable games
* Online leaderboards
* Sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Weibo
In the past Antonio Ferraioli released another similar game named “Scala 40″ which is an italian Rummy derived game, this one had a quite good success in Italy.
* English, Spanish, French and Italian
* Compatible with iPad,iPhone,iPod
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 12.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
“Rummy!” v1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. The free Basic version lets you play single and score games against automatic and online players and configure many game options. The Full version lets you configure more game options and remove advertisements. The Full version is available as an in-app purchase for $2.99 (USD). For your suggestions feel free to contact technical support.
Based in Biella, Italy, indie developer Ferraioli Antonio has been developing Mac and iOS applications for Italian customers since 2004. Ferraioli had discreet success with OnSync, a mobile phone synchronizer for Mac OS X and is showing some great results in Italy with the iPad, iPhone app,”40″ Copyright (C) 2004-2013 Ferraioli Antonio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.