Timisoara, Romania – Sindic.at Media is pleased to announce the release of Secret-Santa 1.0, its new fun and festive entertainment app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Inspired by the Western Christmas tradition, one of the most fun and interesting ways to enjoy Christmas with your family, close friends and work colleagues, Secret Santa app has a classy and festive design and it’s so easy and fun to use.
With Secret Santa app everyone can:
* Create a Secret Santa event
* Choose the organizer’s email address
* Select the location, the hour and the date of the event
* Decide the maximum money limit for the present
* Create one or more groups of people
* Insert their names and email address manually or from a contact list
* Check all the information and send the invitation
A message with all the details of the event and the names for all Secret Santa’s will be sent. Don’t worry, nobody will see who’s buying for who. It’s a secret!
The guys and girls from Sindic.at had a lot of fun creating this app. They all love presents of course, winter, Christmas holidays and still believe in Santa. Their Christmas Party this year will have the Secret Santa theme definitely, and they plan having lots of fun; like all the people who already downloaded the app.
Secret Santa is so easy to use! Just create an event, add guests, make presents and have the best party. Great for Christmas and other winter season memorable events!
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 1.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Secret-Santa 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Sindic.at Media is a talented iOS development team located in Timisoara, Romania who plans to create small, fun and educational apps for people’s delight. Copyright (C) 2013 Sindic.at Media. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.