Bolivar, Missouri – Jeremy Ware, the creator of the popular price guide CoinBook Pro, today announces an update to his latest app, CoinVault for iPhone. CoinVault allows you to easily store your coin collection on your iOS device. With almost one million apps in the Store, it’s hard to find an app that provides something truly unique and isn’t collecting electronic dust a month later. Whether you are a coin collecting newbie or a seasoned numismatist, look no further than CoinVault.
* A unique, intuitive interface to easily store coins
* Fill out 13 fields for each coin, including an image
* Slab Reader Technology – enter your coin’s certification number to see its specs
* Keeps track of the total number of coins and the total value of your collection
Have your coins appraised! The appraisal service allows you to send a photo of the obverse and reverse of your coin. Within 24 hours the appraisal team will identify and appraise your coin for you. The service is limited to U.S. coins only.
“CoinVault for iPhone is like having your coin collection in your pocket,” said creator Jeremy Ware. “Being able to carry that wherever you go is not only handy, but provides a great deal of confidence that I’m buying just the coin I need for my collection.”
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 15.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CoinVault for iPhone 1.3 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Catalogs category. CoinVault for iPhone is the #1 Catalog app for coins. Download it now for Free.
Jeremy Ware is an innovative new developer specializing in mobile applications exclusively for Apple’s iPhone and iPad. Copyright (C) 2013 Jeremy Ware. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.