London, United Kingdom – Makan Studios announces haute 1.3 for iOS. Getting the right colors for the perfect look was never easier. Users just need to point the camera of the phone to the piece of clothing they want match with and instantly get several color combinations on designer-like sketches organized in collections. Each collection has its own feel and distinctive mark.
Colors are presented on male or female model sketches. Every sketch can be checked in detail, color can be shuffled or precisely pinned to a garment. All the looks created can be saved and shared.
When to use haute:
* Shopping: it helps to buy matching pieces of clothes
* Dress for an event: get the clothes, shoes and accessories colors right
* Get inspiration for existing pieces of clothes in the wardrobe.
* Pick the color you want to match with using the camera (front and back)
* Flashlight for color picking in the darkness
* Get fashionable color combinations on designer like sketches
* 3 color collections available: rendezvous (free), rebelle and confiance.
* 5 female model sketches and 4 male model sketches to showcase the colors
* Share looks on facebook, twitter, email, text message
“We are confident that people into fashion will love haute. We worked really hard on the hand made model sketches and on the color matching engine.” said Andrei Blaj. “I encourage anyone that wants to dress great to try haute. It is free and available on both iOS and Android.”
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 3.2 MB
* Android phones and tablets
* Requires Android 4.0
Pricing and Availability:
Haute 1.3 is free and available worldwide through the App Store and Google Play. Haute contains in-app purchases (rebelle collection and confiance collection).
Located in Bracknell, United Kingdom, Makan Studios is a small indie team focused on developing mobile apps that help people be creative. Our 4.5 star apps are featured in Google Play as Staff Pick and in the top ranks of the App Store (free and grossing). We have 200,000+ downloads. Copyright (C) 2013 Makan Studios Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.