Seoul, Republic Of Korea – Many presentation experts agree that rehearsing a speech out loud and practicing multiple times are the two most effective techniques to improve presentation performance. Mobile Utility announced today that its newest app Let’s Present(TM) 1.0.2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is now available in Apple’s App Store, built with these two points in mind.
Let’s Present is the simplest, most straightforward app that will help anyone improve and perfect their presentations for maximum impact – from business professionals presenting slideshows at work to students at school.
Functionality and Features:
Intuitively designed, using Let’s Present takes just three easy steps; instantly import a Powerpoint or PDF format presentation file into the app, record your speech as you view the file, and playback the presentation to check and improve the results.
Let’s Present includes the following features:
* Quick and easy presentation importing – Presentations to rehearse are now always at your fingertips with Let’s Present. With no need to sign up or login to yet another website or service, users can easily import presentation files directly on their iPhone or iPad – from email, the web, a Dropbox account or even drag-and-drop through iTunes File Sharing to start rehearsing and record their voice right away.
* View slides and record your speech simultaneously – While viewing the presentation, record your voice to practice at the same time. Users also have the option to record without a presentation file, or quickly create one on the fly using photos.
* Playback and review the presentation recording – Speech recordings can then be played back in sync with the presentation file, allowing users to listen and check for pacing, clarity, pronunciation, voice projection and other techniques and improvements.
* Create a new slideshow using photos – Photos from the iPhone/iPad Camera Roll can be combined to create a slideshow for practice.
* Pacing and timing helpers – While viewing and rehearsing the presentation, helpful features such as the slide counter and timer alarm allows users to pace themselves and stay within a set time limit.
Benefits and Uses:
As the saying goes, practice makes perfect, and Let’s Present enables mobile professionals around the globe to do just that – by viewing, practicing and perfecting their speeches anywhere, anytime with the most intuitive design and easy-to-use features in a presentation app.
Users can experience all the features of Let’s Present(TM) on their iPhone, iPad and iPod touch today by downloading from Apple’s iTunes App Store for $0.99 USD.
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 12.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Let’s Present 1.0.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Launched in early 2012, Mobile Utility is a premiere mobile and cloud-based smart application solution provider headquartered in Seoul, Korea, often cited as the most wired nation in the world. Serving consumers, businesses and educational institutions alike, Mobile Utility has developed numerous apps and services in e-learning, social networking and productivity and has been honored with numerous awards for its intuitive and functional app designs. Follow Let’s Present on Facebook. For more information about Mobile Utility, please visit Mobile Utility online. Copyright (C) 2013 Mobile Utility. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.