Portland, Oregon – TimeStream Software announces an update to its highly acclaimed Disney World Mobile Guide app for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Recognized as one of the top apps available for Walt Disney World Resort, the new Disney World Mobile Guide Version 1.7 features a wealth of valuable trip-planning and in-park resources, including wait times, interactive maps, restaurant listings, menus, park hours, event and parade times, extensive ride descriptions, Disney hotel information, phone numbers, over 300 pages of helpful information and much more, all in a colorful and intuitive interface filled with over 600 high-quality photos showcasing the parks.
“The new update of our Disney World Mobile Guide puts an amazing amount of Walt Disney World resources right in the hands of the park guests.” said Mike Westby of TimeStream Software. “No other app contains the amount of information and photos found in the Disney World Mobile Guide, plus it now contains the latest information for the Magic Kingdom’s new Fantasyland expansion.”
The new Disney World Mobile Guide Version 1.7 includes updated information for Disney’s new Fantasyland expansion at The Magic Kingdom, including:
* New Interactive Map for Fantasyland
* New Fantasyland Ride Descriptions
* New Fantasyland Wait Times
* New Fantasyland Restaurants and Menus
* New Fantasyland Photos
* And More
The Disney World Mobile Guide app is one of the most comprehensive mobile vacation planners and in-park guides available for Walt Disney World Resort today, covering nearly every aspect of the entire resort and all four theme parks, including the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
* Over 120 Walt Disney World Attractions, Parades and Events
* Detailed Interactive Maps – Look great on the iPad!
* Accurate Wait Times with Multiple Displays
* Daily Park Hours
* Parade and Event Times, Descriptions and Photos
* Walt Disney World Restaurants with Menu Items
* Over 600 High-Quality Photos
* Multiple Photos per Attraction
* “On-Ride” Photos
* Walt Disney World Attractions “Tips & Strategies”
* Walt Disney World Hotels and Resorts
* One-Touch “My Favorites” Tagging
* Walt Disney World Tickets
In addition, the new Disney World Mobile Guide is the only leading Walt Disney World app with:
* Over 600 Large Photos (No small thumbnails)
* Complete Ride Descriptions with Multiple Photos
* Walt Disney World Hotel Information
* Multiple Photos per Disney Hotel
* “Quick Find” tabs for Attractions, Dining and Hotels
* Tips and Strategies for Each Attraction
* Parade Descriptions with Multiple Photos
* Event Descriptions with Multiple Photos
* Walt Disney World – Annual Events
* Walt Disney World – What’s New
* Walt Disney World – What’s Coming
* Walt Disney World – Phone Numbers
* Walt Disney World – Hotel Phone Numbers
* Walt Disney World – Tips
* Walt Disney World – Toddler Tips
* Walt Disney World – Tours
* All About Disney’s FASTPASS
* How to Plan Your Vacation
* Guests with Disabilities Information
* Vacation Planning Tips
* And more…all with photos!
The new Disney World Mobile Guide app is native to the iPhone and iPod touch, so users always have access to the content and do not have to rely on a Wi-Fi or cell signal. As a result, it works flawlessly throughout all four Walt Disney World theme parks, Disney hotels, restaurants and off-property.
Additional Disney Notescasts:
Part of the Walt Disney World Mobile series. Other TimeStream Software apps for Walt Disney World include:
* Walt Disney World Notescast
* Walt Disney World Secrets Gold!
* Walt Disney World Hidden Mickeys
* Walt Disney World Main Street Windows
* Disneyland Park
* Disneyland Secrets Gold!
* Disney World at Work: Magic Kingdom
* Disney at Work: Epcot
* Disney at Work: Disneyland
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 31.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Disney World Mobile Guide 1.7 regularly $4.99, is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) for a limited time in celebration of Spring Break, and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
Founded in 2001, TimeStream Software produces top-ranked travel apps for the iPhone and iPod touch, as well as Android powered smartphones. Copyright (C) 2001-2013 TimeStream Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.