Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation – Avencode today introduces Suitcases 1.0 for iOS, its new travel app that provides users with sample checklists of items to pack for their upcoming trip, whether they are readying for vacation travel, a business trip, sending their child off to summer camp, or any other destination. The app features a simple 2-list system, where users add items to the white list and check them off as they are packed, while the yellow list contains all the items not chosen and left behind. Suitcases allows users to create their own specially named suitcase icons, add to or subtract from the number of items stored permanently on the yellow list, create reminders, and store lists safely.
* Three suitcase lists are included: Beach Trip, Business Trip, and Summer Camp
* Each suitcase contains a sample packing list where users check off items as they are packed
* All packing lists are editable, and users can create new suitcases if desired
* The Suitcases 2-list system is easy and convenient
* Users can easily move items from the Take list to the Leave list and vice versa
The Suitcases 2-list system provides unprecedented flexibility and convenience for travelers. It allows them to easily create, modify, and check off packing lists, since items not on the white list (Take on Trip) will appear on the yellow list (Leave Behind). Swiping any item on the white list lets the user move it to the yellow list, and tapping any item on the yellow list lets the user move it to the white list. In this way, users can quickly edit their packing list at the last minute, based on need and available suitcase capacity. The app includes 70+ items in 10 categories, and users can permanently add or delete items in any category.
* Clothes/Underwear – 15 items, including blouses, jackets, shirts, etc.
* Footwear – 5 items, including walking shoes, hiking boots, slippers, etc.
* Swimwear – 5 items, including bathing suits, towels, swim trunks, etc.
* Hygiene/Clean Up – 13 items, including hairbrush, shaver, deodorant, etc.
* First Aid Kit – 5 items, including aspirin, sun screen, insect repellant, etc
* Snacks/Drinks – 8 items, including bottled water, crackers, juice box, etc.
* Appliances – 6 items, including chargers, electric plug adaptor, laptop, etc.
* Documents – 9 items, including cash, credit card, tickets, etc.
* Miscellaneous – 7 items, including magazines, sun glasses, sleeping bag, etc.
* Before Leaving Reminders – 6 items, including water plants, unplug major appliances, etc.
“I’ve always found that apps for helping travelers pack for trips are too complicated,” stated Evgeny Turchaninov of Avencode. “Since I do a lot of traveling, I created Suitcases for my own use. I think you’ll find it as helpful and user-friendly as I do.”
* English, Chinese, German, Russian, and Spanish
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 0.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Suitcases 1.0 is $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category. Review copies are available on request.
Based in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, AvenCode develops educational games and software for iOS devices. Their goal is to make user friendly apps of high quality that are fun and easy-to-use. AvenCode was founded in 2011 by Evgeny Turchaninov. One of their first apps for iOS was Know Forest Mushrooms, a fun education app for iPhone and iPad. AvenCodes latest product is Suitcases, an easy packing list for travelers for iPhone and iPod Touch, released in 5 languages. Copyright (C) 2011-2013 AvenCode. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.