Sandys, Bermuda – Buogle Communications, a leading creator and innovator of iOS mobile apps introduced RapidNotePremium 1.7, which is a full-featured line of note-taking applications that provide a unique and easy way to create quick reminders. In just a few gestures and taps, users can easily create quick, colorful notes which they can print or send via webmail.
RapidNotePremium offers iPad and iPhone users innovative features including the following:
* Touch screen and keyboard features, which eliminates the need for ink pen or pencil
* QWERTY keyboard for easy and quick typing accessibility
* Sweep button that deletes the content from the note
* Photo re-size and movability that enables users to place illustration or photo anywhere on the notepad
* Send to webmail function designed for users who wish to send digital note to themselves or someone else
* Send digital notes to PDF function designed for users who want to communicate with the use of PDF files
* Print note function
* Draw function with three pencil brush sizes for sketching (thin, medium and thick)
* Pencil color function to be used in sketching
* Add resizable and movable photos from saved pictures
Cameron Taylor-Dill, the developer for RapidNotePremium claims that it is a very functional application, as it does not just make note-taking quick but eliminates the clutter brought by paper both at home and in the office as well. He started developing apps as a hobby only 2 years ago. He lives between Bermuda and the United States where he is currently attending a technical college to further his skills as an app developer.
Currently, RapidNotePremium is available for sale in Apple iTunes Store with a starting price of .99 cents. This price will still be subject to changes depending on the season and other factors.
* iOS 4.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* 2.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
RapidNotePremium 1.7 for iPad and iPhone is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Buogle Communciations is the developer of unique utility apps. It begun operation in February 2011 when they produced a free version of Rapid Note. The company’s main office is located in Sandys, Bermuda while its sub office is in Atlanta, GA. 2014 Buogle Communications will release two unique 3D games to the app store. Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Buogle Communciations. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.