New York, New York – Today, and for years to come, you’ll be hearing people with iOS devices across the country uttering the words “What the Block?!” That’s because the most addictive puzzle game ever to hit iPhones, iPads and the iPod touch is now live in the App Store – What the Block?! 1.0, from New York developer aukStudios LLC.
Using a clever and intuitive physics-based game design, What the Block?!(TM) promises to challenge your brain and dexterity with over 150 hand-designed puzzles of matching colored blocks to colored patterns on a virtual canvas.
* Over 150 hand-designed puzzles
* Easy, Expert and Genius puzzles will have you shouting WTB?!
* Intuitive multi-touch controls
* Unique, dynamic lighting and sound effects
* Realistic physics – feels like playing with real blocks
* Log scores, challenge friends and earn rewards in Game Center
* Available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – Android releasing later this year
* “I was so into this game, I missed my subway stop by 20 minutes…” – Ashley, frequent subway rider
* ” … “, while baby cries in the next room – Jason, distracted parent
* “This game is the American dream right here.” – Brooke, American dreamer
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 19.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
What the Block?! 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
About aukStudios LLC:
Founded in 2012, aukStudios LLC is the brainchild of Andrew Kallem. A native New Yorker, Andrew has always been inspired by physics-based and puzzle games. He started programming at age 12 and can solve Rubik’s cube in under a minute. He’s now developing apps that are snacks for your brain. Andrew can be reached at [email protected]
All Material and Software (C) 2013 aukStudios LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, App Store, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.