Naperville, Illinois – Twocanoes Software has announced the release of Winclone 3.7.
New to Winclone 3.7 are enhancements to contextual information, French language support and minor bug fixes. Winclone allows you to create an exact snapshot of Windows on the Boot Camp partition and restore a snapshot to the Boot Camp partition. Migrate Boot Camp from one Mac to another without reinstalling Windows. Winclone requires OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), OS X 10.7 (Lion) or OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP (NTFS) running in a Boot Camp partition.
Twocanoes offers a support package that includes two years of technical support and maintenance, including access to priority technical support and all minor and major upgrades.
Winclone 3.7 Feature Highlights:
* Full compatibility with Microsoft Windows 8
* Full compatibility with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and Gatekeeper
* Full integration with JAMF Software Casper Suite framework
* Language support for Japanese, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Spanish and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
* Transfer, resize, and restore Microsoft Windows Boot Camp partition files in OS X
* User-friendly interface
* Monitor file status and errors during image creation
* Save time…no more Windows re-installs
* Consolidate disk space
* Migrate Microsoft Windows Boot Camp partitions to other computers with ease
Winclone System Requirements:
* Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
* Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (NTFS), Boot Camp Partition
Winclone Pricing and Availability:
Winclone 3.7 is a free update to Winclone 3 users and $19.99 (USD) for an Individual License (up to two computers), $99.99 for the Pro Version (unlimited computers by a single administrator), and $499.99 for a Site License (unlimited computers by any employee or contractor). Winclone Pro with Support and Winclone Site License with Support are also available. All software editions are available through the Twocanoes website.
Based in Naperville, Illinois, Twocanoes Software was founded by Timothy Perfitt in 2012. Focusing on iOS and OS X exclusively, Twocanoes provides customers with software to perform complex IT tasks with minimum effort. Copyright (C) 2012-2013 Twocanoes Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.