Naperville, Illinois – Twocanoes Software has announced the release of Boot Runner 1.2. New in Boot Runner 1.2 are greater compatibility with third party drivers, French language support and minor bug fixes. Boot Runner provides complete start up management for dual-boot Macs, including a customizable selection screen and Finder menu boot selector. Boot Runner requires OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), OS X 10.7 (Lion) or OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
Twocanoes offers a support package that includes two years of technical support and maintenance, including access to priority technical support and all minor and major upgrades.
Boot Runner 1.2 Feature Highlights:
* Startup control for Macs with multiple operating systems
* Highly-configurable startup screen
* Manage startup behavior with network policies
* Integrate with existing client management tools
* Language support for Japanese, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Spanish and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
* Quick restart into Windows
* View detailed startup disk information
* Show or hide startup volumes
* Remote select and boot OS
* Show unmounted startup disks
* Customize background
* Customize system name and description
* Customize scrolling marquee text
* Track statistics on startup selection history
* Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
Pricing and Availability:
Boot Runner 1.2 is $9.99 (USD) for an Individual License, $349.00 for a Lab License and $699.00 for a Lab with Support license. All software editions are available through the Twocanoes website.
Based in Naperville, Illinois, Twocanoes Software was founded by Timothy Perfitt in 2012. Focusing on iOS and OS X exclusively, Twocanoes provides customers with software to perform complex IT tasks with minimum effort. Copyright (C) 2012-2013 Twocanoes Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.