Adelaide, South Australia – One-man studio, Upper Class Walrus today is proud to announce their debut game release; Take My Machete. Take My Machete is a free action/arcade game for iPhone and iPod touch where the player must fight back hordes of invading Aliens who are interested only in death and destruction.
It’s easy to pickup but challenging enough that you won’t want to put it down. Fight your way through 4 stages and 4 bosses in the Story Mode, or push your skills to their limits in Endless Mode and see how long you can last. The game allows you to gradually upgrade your base of operation, known as “The Den”. Here, you can buy (using in-game credits) and utilize pets that follow you throughout the game, buy cool toys and room decorations, or purchase items to help you destroy the invading forces.
* Satisfying Action/Arcade game play
* A Story Mode featuring 4 Stages and 4 Bosses
* Special Abilities – As well as slicing and shooting, the player has the option to use special abilities such as improvising a guitar into a makeshift weapon during game play
* Endless mode – See how long you can last against the invaders
* Upgradable “Den” – Unlock trophies, buy items, decorate your room
* Intuitive Controls – Easy to pick up and play
* Over 20 Game Center Achievements
* Retro-Horror Soundtrack
* Collectible Pets
* Optimized for iPhone 4/4S/4th Gen iPod
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 35.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Take My Machete 1.0 is available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category for Free.
Upper Class Walrus is a one-man independent game developer established in 2012 and located in Adelaide, South Australia. Take My Machete is the studios first title, with many more to come in the future! Copyright (C) 2013 Upper Class Walrus / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.