Mumbai, India – Internet Design Zone, an iOS application developer company, has released Addition For Kids 1.0. Using this fun educational app for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, small kids can easily learn basics of addition by counting and big kids can learn column addition up to 4 digits with regrouping. With step by step spoken instructions, unlimited problems and funny animations, this app is perfect for kids to master addition.
Addition for kids has two levels: basic and advanced. Hence kids who are beginning to learn addition by counting objects or kids who are learning column addition with regrouping, both can use the app to practice their addition skills. The app has a colorful space theme with a Monkey Astronaut and other fun visuals to keep kids hooked.
This level is for kids who are starting to learn addition of single digit numbers by counting with their fingers. It’s divided in two parts,
1) Learn: Kids can learn step by step addition of two single digit numbers by counting fruits. All steps are spoken aloud.
2) Test: Kids can check their basic addition skills with a test having 5 levels and 50 problems to solve.
This level is for kids who know basics and wish to learn column addition of 2, 3 and 4 digit numbers with regrouping. It’s divided in two parts,
1) Learn: There are step by step spoken instructions to help a kid learn column addition with carry. There are unlimited number of problems to solve and practice. There are five practice levels with increasing difficulty.
2) Test: Kids can check their column addition skills with a test having 5 levels and 50 problems to solve. New problems appear every time one plays.
How kids will benefit?
* They will learn addition skills easily by solving problems like a game and trying to cross every level of difficulty.
* All problems, answers, steps are spoken aloud so that the child can learn better.
* Cute and funny graphics/animations will keep a child busy.
Why parents will love the app?
* It is very easy to use and play. The child can master addition on their own.
* Kids will have fun and learn at the same time.
* There are unlimited number of problems to solve so the app can be used to practice again and again.
* The app is free to download and try out
* Just right for kids of ages 4-10
* The first level can be played for free. The next four are available via in-app purchase
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 28.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Addition For Kids 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 80 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2013 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.