Boston, Massachusetts – Noise Industries, developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast markets, introduces Impackt from Luca Visual FX to FxFactory. A plugin pack designed exclusively for Final Cut Pro(R) X, Impackt is a collection of over 30 stylish transitions that provide editors with a wide range of dynamic and striking effects. Transitions come with a multitude of simple-to-use parameters, allowing editors to create unique effects to fit virtually any type of project. Impackt is available now through FxFactory for $49.00 USD.
Luca Visual FX Impackt Transitions Include:
* Abstraction: Allows the user to create an original and unusual wipe by customizing abstract round shapes that gradually reveal the incoming clip
* Chroma Spin: Create beautiful spinning chromatic effects and rotating shapes in order to achieve a dramatic impact
* Digital TV Glitch: Emulates the typical digital glitches that occur in modern TV sets when the signal is weak; also comes with Digital TV Glitch for darker footage and images
* Frame Slip: A transition inspired by flipbooks, creates a dramatic horizontal shift of frames
* Image Rip: The outgoing clip rips apart to reveal the incoming one while displaying the typical irregular edge resulting from the action
* Image Split: A stylish transition that dramatically splits the frame with a customizable colored line falling diagonally across the frame
* Implode: Stylistic solutions that make the outgoing clip implode, revealing the image underneath; Implode Reverse brings the option to reverse the effects achievable with Implode
* Pix Zoom: Outgoing clip suddenly pixelates, scaling up before scaling back down to gradually reveal the incoming clip
* Scribble On: Simulate the action of scribbling on paper in order to gradually mask off the entire frame of the outgoing clip
* Shock Cut: Add colorful and dynamic stylized glitches over a cut with this highly customizable transition of randomly moving bars
* Stylized Analogue Glitches: Recreate analogue interferences, typical of an old analogue TV, to nicely transition from clip A to clip B
* Randomly In – Write In – Twirl In: Three different and creative ways of masking the outgoing clip by typing any combination of text or numbers desired; text wipes across revealing the clip underneath
* Tear Up: Simulate the effect of tearing a piece of paper; outgoing clip is shredded, revealing the incoming one
* And many more
About Luca Visual FX:
Luca Visual FX offers creative solutions to professional editors, filmmakers and videographers for all of their visual effects needs. Its team of creatives specializes in film and animation, delivering unique visual effects sure to dazzle. With clients ranging from the film, music, sports and advertising industries the world over, as well as passionate film and audio visual users of various level of experience, Luca Visual FX plugins as well as unique bundles and individual downloads offer easy-to-use effects and transitions for adding that extra touch to any project.
Established in 2004, Boston, Massachusetts-based Noise Industries is an innovative developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast community. Their products are integrated with popular non-linear editing and compositing products from Apple and Adobe. For more information, please visit the Noise Industries website. Copyright (C) 2013 Noise Industries, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.