Antioch, California – Joe Workman of Aspect Services today is pleased to announce the release of first major update to his application MyNest. With this update, MyNest has a new name, Climate. Climate 1.1 allows users to easily manage their Nest thermostats directly from their Mac menu bar. Climate conveniently displays the temperature settings of up to 3 Nest devices in the user’s menu bar.
* The current temperature setting for your Nest is displayed in the Mac menu bar
* The displayed temperature in the menu bar supports up to 3 Nest devices
* Climate reconnects to Nest every 15 mins to ensure displayed temperature is correct at all times
* The icon is only displayed when a temp cannot be retrieved from Nest
* The reload and action buttons moved to a contextual menu from the menubar icon. You can access this menu by right clicking on the Climate menu bar icon
* Climate now opens on launch in order to resolves confusion if the app has opened
* The open animations have been improved and is smoother
* The menu bar icon now supports retina displays
* OS X 10.7 or greater
* 1.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Climate 1.1 is $2.99 (USD) and available only on the Mac App Store. Review copies are available upon request.
Based in Antioch, California, independent developer Joe Workman of Aspect Services, LLC, has been creating software since 2008, starting with Rapidweaver Stacks add-ons. He is now very proud to be the largest Rapidweaver Add-on developer with over 100 add-ons available. He took all that he learned from his Rapidweaver add-ons and put it into SafariTweet, his successful Safari Extension for Twitter. The next step is to develop some of the best Mac apps out there. He has two very exciting Mac Apps: DomainBrain and Camtastic. Copyright (C) 2013 Joe Workman. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.