Vancouver, Canada – Today Advsoft is proud to introduce the universal version of AweCal application for iOS (iPhone and iPad). AweCal is the most elegant and easy to use organizer (Calendars, Tasks and Notes combined) application available on the App Store. It works perfectly with the native iOS Calendar, Google calendar, Google Tasks, Toodledo and built-in Reminders.
AweCal is an all-in-one: Calendar, Task and Note management application that helps you manage your time efficiently with elegant and friendly organizer. AweCal supports not only iOS but also Mac OSX version. All have the same features and data can be synced easily via our own AweCal Cloud server.
AweCal is a great tool for busy individuals in business, from school, at home … to manage his or her appointments, tasks and notes with minimum time and cost. It is designed to help you effortlessly manage day-to-day appointments, tasks and notes with a rich set of features: Day, Week, Month and List view, various filter modes, smart scheduler logic to book task to calendar, checklist for any task/event, send / accept invitations, time balance, rich syncing supports, super quick data entry and data manipulations, and more:
* Application Interface: it is clean, simple, easy to use and focused on your productivity.
* Control your data anywhere: As a collaboration tool, AweCal supports a wide ranges of syncing possibilities: Events sync to iOS native calendar, Google Calendar. Tasks sync to Reminders, Toodledo, Google Tasks. Data on iOS version can be synced to Mac version via AweCal Cloud server. A web interface of data on AweCal cloud server is also supported.
* Smart scheduling: It is important to know what is the best time you can start doing your tasks, beside the scheduled events. AweCal provides a powerful smart scheduler to book (schedule) your tasks into calendar automatically with the best fit algorithm to find the most recent open time slots that were not occupied by events or other booked tasks.
* Nature working flow: Supports the working flow: Note -> Task -> Event or Note -> Events. From Day view, you can easily navigate all Notes, Tasks and Events that need your attention in any day. You can easily create Task/Event from a Note by opening the Note view. You can drag a task to event view and convert it to be an event. All done tasks and events will be recorded in History view, so you can easily keep tracks your works.
* Manage your calendars online and offline: Data can be added, edited and deleted any time, all changes will be synced backed to your sync sources once you are online.
* Customizable Day, Week, Month, and List view: Depending on your needs you can overview your data (events, notes and tasks) in day, week, and month or List view. Various filters are supported in List view. The UI can be customized, such as you can hide Notes and Tasks list whenever not needed.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 11.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AweCal 1.0 is $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Based on Vancouver, Canada, AdvSoft is a young company dedicated to mobile application development with focus on iOS and OSX platforms. The company has a strong background from Linux, Android, and now iOS. Copyright (C) 2011-2013 AdvSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.