Seoul, Korea – CJ Educations is proud to introduce a new storybook collection app for iPad, Dwell Studio -Good Morning Toucan & Goodnight Owl. The charming animal stories are loved by parents and children alike. Parents can start their child’s day with “good morning, TOUCAN”, exploring a rainforest with brightly colored animals welcoming a brand new day as well as tuck their little ones in for the night with “goodnight, Owl” as Owl visits each of his sleepy woodland friends to tell them goodnight.
The app is very entertaining for children to read and sing along Toucan and owl’s greetings. In addition both stories introduce children to animals which can not been found often in children’s books, such a sloth, tree frogs, or a moose and provide the opportunity to talk about the differences between day animals and night animals.
It is in collaboration with Blue Apple Books and the simple but beautiful modern graphics are based on the books with the same titles by Dwell Studio. To celebrate ‘Recommendation of New and Noteworthy in Korea’ special price offer ($1.99) is available till 20 January.
2 – 4 years old (4+ year old for non-native English learners)
* Featuring seven adorable rainforest creatures and seven delightful woodland animals
* Easy-to-read text with word highlighting to encourage beginning readers
* Captivating narration and pleasing sound effects
* Beautiful, vibrant illustrations
* Two original songs – an upbeat, island tune and a gentle, soft lullaby
* Two unique activities
* Read to Me text can be repeated by tapping the word
* Music and narration can be turned off or on independently
* Simple to use, child-friendly interface
* No in-app purchases or advertisements
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 68.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Available at special price of $1.99 (normal price $3.99 USD) now in the App Store in the Education category till 20 January.
CJ Educations, an affiliate of CJ Group, is an educational publisher founded in 2011. The group of educational and technical experts focuses on creating apps and books for children. CJ Group is the 16th largest conglomerate in Korea with strong presence in Media and Entertainment, Retail (offline/online/mobile and TV) and Food Services including restaurants. Copyright (C) 2013 CJ Educations. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.