San Antonio, Texas – Project Your Choice LLC enters the app market today for the first time with its new app release, “The Virgin App”. This new mobile app, which aims to bring together a community of teens and young adults who are choosing “to wait”, is the first in the line of the company’s promising portfolio of high quality, youth-oriented and user-friendly mobile and online resources.
Crafted with a user-friendly interface and marked with a stylish design and discreet, seamless navigation, The Virgin App enables teens and young adults to share, interact and learn from other people who hold the same beliefs on abstinence. Without collecting or sharing personal information, the user can use the app privately and anonymously.
The mobile app transforms the way teens and young adults communicate, share and inspire other people on staying abstinent. It enables users to easily browse through a wide array of features, create and share inspiring content, and add their own personal beliefs on waiting – all of these features now easily accessible via their mobile phones.
Some of the highlights of the mobile app’s features include the following:
* Passcode protected personal diary for saving daily memories and events with text, photos and audio recordings
* Store your personal reasons and beliefs on waiting in the Why Wait? section to serve as a reminder for those times you feel temptation and need a little extra strength
* Browse through a collection of inspiring stories about waiting, written by teens and young adults. Users can submit their own experiences as well
* Discover plenty of useful information in the Educate Yourself section, from statistics to relationship tips
* Watch videos that encourage, inspire, motivate and entertain teens and young adults while teaching them the importance of making smart choices
Stephanie Lemley, head of research for The Virgin App states, “We are thrilled to release The Virgin App for iPhone and Android users. We feel that this mobile app is a powerful tool to help teens strengthen their decision on waiting, as this is what the whole team envisioned the app to be. We have conducted several beta tests so that we can address precisely what most teens expect for this kind of app. Thus, we are confident that The Virgin App is an exceptional mobile-platform support system for teens living in a mobile and social-driven generation.”
When asked further on why the company developed their flagship product, Ronnie Rocha, lead developer at Project Your Choice LLC, adds “We wanted the The Virgin App to be a leading outlet of strength, to help all peer-pressured teens realize that they don’t have to be afraid to admit their choice of abstinence, because they are not alone in that choice.”
In addition, the mobile app also makes it simple and easy to bridge content to various social media sites. Users can share their favorite videos or inspiring stories to their Facebook profiles for their friends to view, like and provide feedback.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 11.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Virgin App 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. To experience the mobile app in action, visit the App Store or Android Market today. For more information, updates and latest news, visit The Virgin App website.
Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, Project Your Choice LLC is fully committed to help youths across the nation by delivering interactive and inspiring content via the mobile and online platforms. Copyright (C) 2012 Project Your Choice LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.