Brisbane, Australia – P i d l r Studios presents the ultimate home content insurance application. Even the most diligent person cannot always prevent disaster from destroying their carefully stored receipts. In the age of technology, one should always ensure that you have a backup in a cloud, in this case iCloud. i-Assure provides world class features for a low price and can work with multiple devices at once so you and your family can easily split up the cataloguing of your homes contents. i-Assure was created to provide a complete solution to cataloguing your home contents.
* Record multiple insurer’s insurance information, ready to call if ever needed
* Organize by category, location or insurer
* Allocate items to various insurers, for example mobile phones and laptops could be covered by your motor insurance while desktop pc is covered by your contents insurance
* Record unlimited photos of both the item and receipts
* Reports for your records
* Password protect with application pin
* Protect your assets from theft and natural disasters
* Easy to navigate
* Checklists for before and after a claim
* Add a notes and additional descriptions to any item
* Catalogue anything including movies, comic book collections and even cassettes or records
* Choose to enter or view your items in category, location or insurer mode
* Supports all currencies as we record only the numerical value of your items
* Assists in ensuring you are appropriately covered, totals reflect the value of your items vs your insurers valuation
* All your information is stored remotely on iCloud so you can sync all your devices
* Restore your information even in the event of damaged or stolen idevice
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 6.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
i-Assure – Contents Insurance Database 1.1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Pidlr Studios is the Software Development Studio branch of Virtual Edge 4D Pty Ltd and is an independent software development company based in Brisbane, Australia. The current range of App Store titles include both educational software and business applications. Copyright (C) 2012 Virtual Edge 4D Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.