Rome, Italy – NutGames has released a special Fingster Christmas Edition on the App Store. This release comes with a merry Christmas skin, a matching set of avatars and a jolly Christmas tune. To celebrate Christmas, Fingster 1.1 has a special 67% discount.
Inspired by Twister, the famous board game, Fingster is designed to make players tangle their fingers on the iPad screen. Fingster is a multi-touch board game that use the full potential of the iPad and can be played with eleven fingers on the screen.
Playing Fingster is very easy: each player in turn taps the spinner and puts his finger on the board as shown by the spinner. At each round Fingster challenges the players to put another finger on the board. If a player lifts a finger or goes out of a square the game is over.
An ideal icebreaker and party game, Fingster allows players to choose among three difficulty levels and four game modes:
* Quick Play – In this mode, two players challenge each other and the first one that lifts a finger or goes out of a square loses
* Score Game – At each turn a player gains point if he puts his finger on the board as shown by the spinner but he loses them if he lifts a finger or goes out of a square
* Co-Op – In this mode, two players co-operate to complete as many rounds as possible
* Training – A player can choose this mode to become familiar with the game or to play alone
Players can also choose one of the cute available avatars and select their favorite skin set
English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
* Requires iPad with iOS 5.1 or later
* 15.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fingster 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
NutGames, headquartered in Rome, Italy, is a new independent game studio dedicated to the creation of different kind of games, such as mobile games, serious games and alternate reality games. NutGames was founded in 2012 by Brunella Botte, Alessandro Ingrosso, Claudia Matera and Enrico Ruozzi, for the purposes of creating engaging and creative games. Its first game, Fingster, is a fun multi-touch board game that allows users to tangle their fingers on the iPad screen. All Material and Software (C) 2012 NutGames / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.