Paris, France – Leading adventure game publisher Coladia has announced that The Fall Trilogy – Chapter 2: Reconstruction, the second part of the saga, is now available for Mac OS X. In this episode, you wake up in a skyscraper and a strange contact guides you through this new adventure. You will continue to find clues about your identity and will get convinced that the sooner you will achieve this mission, the sooner you will be with your son and wife again. Will you overstep the new challenges that await you?
The Fall Trilogy is a mouse-driven series of adventure and puzzle games from the developers of Destination: Treasure Island, Dracula 3 and Return to Mysterious Island. Many support systems will satisfy casual and regulars players. Chapter 3 will be available later December 2012.
* Point & Click game
* 2 navigation mode available, fixed and 360 views
* Photorealistic graphics with widescreen support 16/9
* Variety of challenges with an increasing difficulty combine with hidden objects or jigsaw mini-games
* A tutorial
Multiple help systems to assist the player – A tasks list:
* Clues more and more accurate
* Ability to switch a mini-game from Normal to Easy mode
* Voices and texts available in English, French and German
* US English, French and German
* The Fall Trilogy runs on Mac sporting Intel processor and 512 MB of memory
* The game supports Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8
Pricing and Availability :
The game can be purchased for $9.90 (USD) as a download from Coladia. Custom screenshots and review copies are available by contacting support.
Based in Paris, France, Coladia, a publishing company founded in 2005, is a leader of adventure video games for Mac, iPhone and iPad. Coladia has established partnerships with prestigious developers and publishers, such as Kheops Studio, Nobilis Group and Microids to bring the best adventure games on the Mac and the iOS platforms. Coladia has already successfully brought several games including The Secrets of Da Vinci, Destination: Treasure Island and Return to Mysterious Island on the MacOS and iOS platforms. Copyright (C) 2012 Coladia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.