Albuquerque, New Mexico – Stone Design announced today its Nettelator App, a best of breed, next generation ADN (App.Net) client, is now available on the App Store for iPhone and iPod touch. Designed to take advantage of the App.Net service, Nettelator leapfrogs the current flock of ADN apps with its beautiful design, innovative features, and blazingly fast performance. Nettelator is the perfect ADN client for both new and seasoned users alike.
* Timeline Photos. Nettelator places previews of photos directly under the posts they came from. With just a single touch, the photo springs to life, giving you immediate access to the full-size image.
* Website Previews. No longer will you wonder what’s behind the curtain of a shortened URL. Nettelator loads previews of the links in a post. A quick tap and the website is at the ready. It’s a site-seeing sneak peek.
* Multiple Timelines. Nettelator elegantly allows for the addition of multiple timelines, known as Timeline Shortcuts, to your main friends Timeline. Whether it’s something hot in the news that you’re keen to keep tabs on, or something of a more permanent nature, Multiple Timelines in Nettelator is the smart solution to keeping up with what’s important.
* Multiple Accounts. Have a blog, band, or alter-ego that has tweets of its very own? Nettelator has you covered. Just touch the accounts button and the interface animates down, providing instant access to any given one.
* Simultpost. When you want to post the same thing from multiple accounts – let’s say an announcement, invitation, link, or anything else – Nettelator makes it a breeze. A tap or two and you’re all set. Simulpost in Nettelator handles all of your multiple-personalities with ease.
English and Japanese
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 25.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Nettelator 1.0.1 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Stone Design is a New Mexico based software corporation founded in 1984 by Andrew Stone, author of over 20 titles for Mac OS X and it’s predecessor, the NeXT Operating System. Andrew has led the charge in the indie software scene for over twenty years, and continues to do so on the iPhone and iPad. This year, in conjunction with user interface designer Ollie Wagner, Stone Design continues to innovate alongside the latest offerings from Apple. Copyright (C) 2012 Stone Design. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.