Berlin, Germany – When at a conference or bumping into an old friend, it’s surprisingly tricky to do one simple thing: exchange contact details. Jiffy provides a really quick and easy way for both parties to exchange details in an instant. The app detects other Jiffy users nearby via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, in much the same way that Airdrop works on a Mac. Then you can simply tap once on a user to instantly send them your contact details and receive theirs. Jiffy lets you:
* Exchange contact details in an instant with other Jiffy users
* Store the contact details right into you address book
* Efficiently send an email or SMS with your contact info to non Jiffy users
* Exchange contact information with multiple detected users at once
* View a history of people you met, and see where you met. This is great for jogging your memory on that person you met a year ago but can’t quite place who they were
Jiffy is free to install. You get 3 contact exchange credits when you install the app, with options to:
* Top-up by 10 credits for $0.99
* Or buy unlimited exchanges for $1.99
Jiffy is a collaboration between Georg Kitz of Aurora Apps and Darran Morris of APP-BITS.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 8.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Jiffy 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Jiffy is a collaboration between Aurora Apps Located in Gratz, Austria and APP-BITS located in Berlin, Germany. Aurora Apps is a boutique iPhone app development company achieving notoriety with iRadio and PadMan. APP-BITS is a mobile design studio, having designed apps for the likes of Denon Audio and original designer of the SoundHound app icon. All Material and Software (C) 2012 Aurora Apps/APP-BITS / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.