Hong Kong, Hong Kong – SimonBlog recently updates its flagship iPhone Handbook app for iPhone and brings it to the iPad. With a Pinterest like user interface, the Handbook HD app takes users’ iPhone knowledge to the next level. It covers all hidden tips and tricks including how you can create free iPhone ringtones, setup conditional call forward and improve battery life.
* Covers over 200 tips and tricks including the iOS 5 and Siri
* Get the most out of your iPhone battery with battery saving tips
* Unlike an ordinary iPhone book, this handbook will be updated when any new iOS version is out. The best is you get free update
* Share your tip with your friends via email
* Instant search feature to look up your favorite tips
If you’re new to iPhone or iOS 5, this handbook is specially for you. You’ll learn the everything you need to know about the device. We try to keep the tips short and easy to follow with lots of screenshots to walk you through. This handbook is not just for beginners. Even you’ve been a long-time iPhone user, we’re sure you’ll find some tips useful and make you more productive.
* How to block your caller ID when making a call
* How to capture a screenshot
* How to enlarge the font size in Notes, Mail and Messages app
* How to show the battery life in percentage
* How to dial a phone number with extension
* How to use conditional call forwarding (e.g. call forward when busy)
* How to open zip file and email attachment
* How to open an attachment in Mail with your preferred app
* How to sync a note and save it to your email account
* How to create free custom ringtone
* How to share music with your friend and listen to it together
* How to disable SMS preview
* How to locate your lost/stolen iPhone
* How to remotely wipe your lost iPhone to prevent unauthorized access
* How to use iPhone to remote control the iTunes on desktop
* How to create and edit note using Siri
* How to take photos with shallow depth of field
Got iPhone problems? We also cover tips to resolve some common issues such as Wi-Fi connection problems and iPhone hang issue.
* Requires iPad with iOS 5.0 or later
* 18.3 MB
Pricing And Availability:
The Handbook HD 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Originally available for $2.99 (USD), it’s now on sale until mid of September for just $0.99.
Based in Hong Kong, SimonBlog develops all kinds of information products related to iPhone and iPad. We regularly publish detailed how-to guides, tips and useful tweaks at simonblog.com so as to help users to make the most out of the devices. We also deliver the tutorials by using apps. Copyright (C) 2012 SimonBlog. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.