Copenhagen, Denmark – Whyse ApS are pleased to introduce 66 Best Restaurants – Northern Europe for iOS, their definitive guide to the dining scene in the Nordic area. Presented in a handy mobile application, 66 Best Restaurants – Northern Europe contains a detailed list of the 66 best restaurants in the north of Europe, and has been compiled by 30 independent experts, led by world-renowned food critic Bent Christensen. The guide covers many of Northern Europe’s largest cities, including Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm – but of course, only the best restaurants from each are featured.
There has been a rapid increase in interest in the Nordic cuisine in recent years. The Nordic area now boasts some of the best restaurants in the world, with Noma (in Copenhagen, Denmark) very much at the forefront of this gastronomical revolution. With an ever-growing number of restaurants appearing in the Michelin Guide, Northern Europe’s fine dining is certainly booming. The only question that remains is, how to promote Scandinavia’s relatively unknown restaurant collection to the rest of the world?
The application is an essential for any food lovers traveling to the region, with the app providing the following features that are aimed at giving a far easier and more informed restaurant reservation service:
* Trusted ratings of the dining experience of the 66 best restaurants in the Nordic area
* It is now even easier to book your table. You can call or email any of the featured restaurants through the app, and view their website.
* Always find your chosen restaurant. The app provides detailed maps on the location of all featured restaurants.
* A bonus list of the 44 runners up, with ratings included.
* Michelin Star standard restaurants from 6 countries, including Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Greenland, Finland, and the Faroe Islands.
* Many of the reviewed restaurants are considered some of the best in the world, and are featured in the Michelin Guide.
* Includes articles written by industry experts on the food scene in Northern Europe
What users are saying:
“A very informative app, featuring some of the world’s best restaurants! An invaluable download if you live in, or are visiting, the Nordic area.”
“Makes booking a table and finding your restaurant far easier! Top job!”
Through the app, it is also possible to find out the rating that each restaurant has been given by some of the food industry’s leading organizations. We quote the ratings provided by the following credible sources:
* DDG: Danish Dining Guide 2012 (Den danske Spiseguide)
* WG: White Guide 2012
* W50: World’s 50 Best Restaurant list 2012
* Michelin: Guide Michelin Main Cities of Europe 2012
Last year, Noma (Copenhagen, Denmark) was ranked the best restaurant in Northern Europe. Who will top the charts in 2012? Download now to find out! Don’t miss out on the best restaurants that the Nordic cuisine has to offer. Things happen in Northern Europe!
* iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 5.1 or later
* 28.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
66 Best Restaurants – Northern Europe 1.0 is only $9.99 USD and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Whyse ApS has produced several iPhone apps, aimed at promoting the Nordic dining experience. Copyright (C) 2012 Whyse ApS. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.