Eurasburg, Germany – Appologics today launches AirBeam Pro, their new App for OSX Lion. The App is part of their suite of unique surveillance Apps available for iOS and OSX and turns now also the Mac into a flexible surveillance camera and monitor.
AirBeam streams live audio and video in high definition quality from the Mac’s built-in or external cameras across a WiFi or 3G network. The stream can be followed and controlled remotely with a Web Browser or with the AirBeam App for iOS. AirBeam works also vice versa: iPhones, iPods and iPads can be used as remote cameras and watched and controlled remotely with the Mac App. AirBeam’s applications are countless and range from simply keeping an eye on the pets over luxury babyphones towards serious video surveillance.
Besides camera sharing, AirBeam Pro brings many features known and liked from the iOS version to the Mac:
* Multi Camera support for watching several camera devices simultaneously from a single monitor device
* Multi Monitor support for broadcasting a single camera device to multiple monitors at the same time
* Automatic discovery of AirBeam cameras on a single WiFi network without complicated manual configuration
* High Definition low latency streaming with resolution up to HD 720p (1280×720 pixel) and up to 30 frames per second. CD quality audio
* Audio and video recording to capture interesting scenes
* Motion and audio detection to trigger alarms on the remote monitor or to start recordings
* Web interface for watching and controlling a camera remotely with a web browser (no audio in a browser)
* Integrated Syphon Server for sharing the video stream with 3rd party apps for post-processing like VDMX or Quartz composer
* Operating System OSX 10.7 Lion or higher
* Video capturing requires built-in or external camera
* Audio capturing requires built-in or external microphone
* Using AirBeam on iPhones, iPod or iPads requires AirBeam for iOS, which is a separate purchase available in the iTunes AppStore
AirBeam Pro 1.0 for OSX is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Video category.
Appologics is an independent iOS development studio founded in 2012. Appologics mission is to create amazing mobile Internet applications, technically advanced with perfect usability at the same time. Copyright (C) 2012 Appologics. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.