Singapore – PixUploader, an iPhone app by Lab57 that makes uploading photos to Facebook practically effortless, was recently launched on Apple’s App Store. PixUploader allows users to start uploading photos within seconds with features such as preloading of most recent photos when the app is started, the use of simple drag and flick gestures to arrange photos and the ability to upload up to 8 photos at a time in the background.
Leanna Lofte of iMore, an app review website, writes: “PixUploader is a great way to share multiple photos to Facebook at once. The ability to add captions and tag friends makes it so you don’t have to make any changes to Facebook after the photos have been uploaded. There have been many times that I only shared one photo to Facebook because it takes too long with the Facebook app. Now, I’ll just use PixUploader.”
* Upload up to 8 photos at one time
* Preload up to 8 most recent photos on startup
* Easily select and arrange the order of photos
* Add photo caption and tagging
* Background support for uploading
* Support for multiple Facebook accounts
* Select multiple photos from the Photo Library at one time
* Create new Facebook photo album within the app
* Option to temporarily disable sleep mode while uploading
* Option to change how the ‘Add Photo’ button behaves
* 2 different color themes
* iPhone, iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 3.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PixUploader 1.2 is priced at $0.99 and a lite version, PixUploader Lite, is Free. Both versions are available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Lab57 is a Singapore based developer of apps for the iPad and iPhone. Copyright (C) 2012 Lab57. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.