Manteca, California – Ampersand GameWorks today is pleased to announce Luke’s Escape its first of many games to come for your mobile devices. Navigate Luke though the level and help him find the key that will unlock the door. Watch out for fire pits lurking around every corner. If you fall in the fire you’ll die, lose the key, and have to start the level again.
Luke’s Escape is a challenging and original game. With levels almost 7 times the screen size. This game will test your patience and timing to the max. The level’s will get increasingly more difficult and you’ll have to adapt your thinking to figure out how to get out, as the level present new challenges as they progress. Just find the key to unlock the door, but it may not be easy.
You must be quick in making your move into the passages cause there may be fire waiting right under you. Navigating through the level is done by pressing the right and left arrow to move and then pressing any 2 areas of the screen to switch gravity from the floor to ceiling. You’re going to want to be moving in forward motion and quickly switch gravity to angle across the fire pits, you could also inch up and/or use the half speed to get the the edge and make the leap. It’s also important to remember which way not to go, with numerous directions you can head the way you think may not always be right. Once you find the key you must be even more careful not to fall in the fire or you will be sent to the beginning of the level and have to navigate to the key once again.
* 24 Huge and increasingly difficult levels
* Multi touch controls
* Records for best scores and times
* Addictive and Challenging
* Hours of fun trying to go back and get the “best time”
* Use the arrows to move Luke around
* Touch any two areas on the screen to change gravity
* Hold the half speed area and an arrow to inch up to edges
* Change gravity while moving to angle over the fire
* Must be touching floor or wall to change gravity
* Gain points for beating the level, but beat the level fast enough and you could gain bonus points
Headquartered in Manteca, California, Ampersand GameWorks is a privately held game development company whose focus is on creating fun and challenging games for the iOS and Android platforms. The company has planned many more titles soon to come for both iOS and the Android market. Copyright (C) 2012 Ampersand GameWorks. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.