Bilbao, Spain – DADA Company releases ‘I learn with transportation’, a mix of book, animated illustration, and videogame for iPhone and iPad.
I Learn with Transportation introduces the child to six knowledge areas: sounds, words, colors, shapes, numbers, and environments. And it is designed specifically to fulfill the developmental needs of children.
Plus, the book offers a brand new experience each time it launches. The combination of pages changes endlessly, so that each time a new reading starts it entails a new challenge, and a new entertaining adventure.
I Learn with Transportation is a new kind of bilingual teaching tool. It is designed so that children learn, and develop their creativity the way they like best: Playing!
The book showcases twenty-one of the most popular means of transportation in order to interact and learn while they have fun. Children will enjoy a unique experience learning through play, and without the need for additional help. They willwander among clear and simple landscapes, colorful illustrations, catchy and festive music, fun sound effects, etc. Everything tailored to the little ones. All in all, this is a book that takes learning and entertaining books to a new level.
The book is supervised in equal terms by teachers and educators, parents, and children with the goal of offering quality entertainment.
The illustrations and animations are work conducted by Sergio Alfonso “Animatomic”, a professional with an extensive career and wide recognition in the field of interactive animation.
* Gradual content development. The different scenes start with the most simple contents (such as sounds and words), and advance to more complex material related to logical and mathematical development (numbers, geometry) or different environments – and always from a ludic, attractive and engaging point of view for children
* It develops attention span, and visual and auditory discrimination. Children will recognize each means of transportation and will relate it to its sound, to its environment, to its word, and to colors
* It favors psychomotricity and fine motor skills by moving the vehicles across the screen. – Introduction to numbers and counting
* Recognition, differentiation, and familiarity: Vehicles are tied to their written names, to basic colors, sounds, geometric shapes, and their different environments
* Introduction to Spanish. The app includes two languages (Spanish and English) that are interchangeable by the user via the adjustments menu. Children will be able to discover or reinforce their first words in both languages
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 94.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
I learn with transportation 1.2 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Dada Company is an open publishing project open to innovation in the sector of illustrated books and interactive content, where there is opportunity for new ways of creating and feeling, and where old and new ways of living and looking at the world coexist. Dada Company offers children quality entertainment designed to educate and have fun. And it provides parents the satisfaction of offering their children an enriching learning experience. Fun and learning guaranteed for all the family. Copyright (C) 2012 Dada Company. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.