Mumbai, India – After the success of Dress Up for Girls app, Internet Design Zone, an iOS developer company, has released a second iPhone/iPad app: Dress Up For Girls 2. Girls, who like dress up games, will love to show off their sense of style and creativity while creating new looks using this app.
Dress Up For Girls 2 is loaded with snazzier looks, new themes and options for girls to create stylish new avatars. Girls can create a rockstar chick look, a hot bikini beach look, a complete bridal makeover or winter and spring looks. Girls can go juggle between the umpteen number of clothes and accessories to create a virtual girl suiting their style.
The app has over 250 mix and match combos. The five themes available are Rockstar, Beach, Spring, Wedding and Winter. Young girls can use their imagination and sense of design to create looks that they like. New combinations and looks can be created by changing the girl’s hairstyles, skin tone, tops, dresses, bottoms, purses, shoes, sarongs, hats, belts, earrings, necklaces, jewelry and many more things. A girl can play the game with her friends and see who can create the most fashionable and trendy looks. The final looks can be saved in the photo album and displayed as wallpapers. They can also be used as display pictures for the contact details of friends on iPhone.
Girls who love experimenting with fashion and stylish looks will like playing this game app. Lots of dresses, accessories, hairstyles and new themes will keep girls busy for a good time.
* The app is free to download and try out.
* 5 dress up themes to play with: Rockstar, Beach, Spring, Wedding and Winter. Rockstar theme is free. Remaining 4 are available as in-app purchase.
* More than 10 options for each theme including dresses, shoes, hairstyles, jewelry, accessories, etc.
* Hundreds of looks possible in every theme.
* Can use the final images as wallpapers or as display pics for contacts on iPhone.
* Young girls between ages 5-25 will love this app.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 20.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dress Up For Girls 2 (v1.0) is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 60 iOS apps. The company is currently developing fun apps for kids and adults alike. Copyright (C) 2011 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.